Are you interested in working at the Westside Nannies office? Join our Team!
Are you unusually organized and detail oriented? Do you love helping others and enjoy making customers happy? Do you feel fulfilled when working with a hardworking team? Do you enjoy writing and communicating? Do your past employers describe you as the best employee they ever had? If so, keep reading….
Westside Nannies is looking for a dynamic individual to join our ever-growing team. We are a small, quickly growing company run by a team of smart, savvy, women who absolutely LOVE their jobs. The job description is simple – whatever is necessary on any given day to help Westside Nannies grow! Read below to learn a bit more about each position!
Position: Placement Assistant
- Job Type: Full-Time (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Location: Beverly Hills
- Salary: 35K/yr
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation, & Paid Holidays
Placement Assistant Duties: The candidate selected for this role will serve as the assistant and right hand to three busy placement counselors who manage a roster of 80-100 active clients at any given time. A large part of this position includes coordinating, scheduling, and confirming interviews with candidates and clients throughout the city (attention to detail is a MUST!). Additional duties will include sourcing candidates for open positions, on-going communication with clients and nannies, coordinating all after-hire details (background checks, fingerprinting, CPR certification, etc.), keeping inventory of office supplies and groceries and re-ordering as needed ensuring everyone on the team as their favorite drink and snack, and general office assistance. If you love doing a little bit of everything, enjoy multi-tasking, feel at your best when in a support role, love working with people, enjoy giving excellent service, and are an expert at tackling a long to do list YOU WILL BE PERFECT!
Here’s what we look for:
- Has “multi-tasker” as their middle name – look up “triage” – it’s an accurate description of our day – we’re constantly re-arranging tasks based upon importance
- Is extremely organized and detail orientated
- Gets things DONE! QUICKLY!
- Is a natural problem solver!
- Is cool as a cucumber when under pressure
- Is an expert at efficiently managing their time to accomplish a long list if tasks
- Will build Ikea furniture if that’s what needs to be done (we all pitch in here!)
- Enjoys the process of learning, growing, and stretching themselves
- Doesn’t make excuses and takes responsibility
- Is looking for a “career” and not just a “job”
- Never lets the words “that’s not in my job description” come out of their mouth
- Is tech savvy and is experienced with Mac computers
- Feels fulfilled when helping others and being in a support role
- Is savvy, modern, sophisticated, and hip
- Is a natural communicator and loves people
- Has a personality we’ll actually LIKE being around (it’s a small office – if you’re moody/emotional please move on – for all our sakes)
- Enjoys responsibility and taking “ownership” of tasks
- Loves writing (this job is 80% emails!) and has excellent grammar
- Enjoys building relationships
- Works hard and likes to have FUN
If this all sounds like you, please apply today!
If you know of someone who might be great, please share this opportunity with them!
Current residents of Los Angeles Only. Equal Opportunity Employer.