Confident + Outdoorsy Full-Time Nanny/Family Assistant Wanted in Studio City for Family with 2.5 Year Old Toddler Boy! These busy working parents are looking for a fabulous and proactive nanny/FA combo to help make their lives run smoother! Schedule is 11AM-7PM Monday-Thursday + 7AM-3PM on Friday (40 hours/week). Occasionally, and with notice, they would love to offer you a shorter day on Friday in exchange for some weekend hours to cover date nights, etc! Rate is $30-$35/hr Gross Depending on Experience! They have a sweet toddler boy (2.5 years) who will be in preschool from 8:50-2:50PM each day, so during that time you will tackle all of the family assistant related tasks, such as;
* Finding and coordinating vendors for household repairs
* Curating gift lists for birthdays and holidays
* Running errands (dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
* Managing household inventory and ordering items – creating a comprehensive inventory list for the entire house and making sure things are re-ordered as needed
* Researching, scheduling and managing payment for extracurricular activities (swim lessons, gymnastics, etc.)
* Maintaining the children’s wardrobes – clearing out what no longer fits/is stained, selling or donating things we don’t need and making sure everything looks nice (clean, no stains, etc.)
* General household organizational projects
* Helping with party planning/coordination
* Opening mail/keeping track of and paying household bills
* Organizing and managing all of our utilities – keeping track of which service providers we use and making sure we have the best options/deals
* Keeping track of and scheduling appointments (doctor, dentist, haircuts, etc.).
* Making returns and dropping off packages to be shipped
You may be tasked with school drop off and pick up occasionally, and after the toddler gets home from school you will transition your focus onto him! He is an outdoorsy kids who thrives in nature, he loves to play in the backyard, go to the park or beach, go on walks around the neighborhood or even hikes around the area! It’s important to the parents that their helper also loves being outside and will genuinely enjoy the fresh air with him! He also enjoys art projects and his water table. He is in diapers and they hope to have him potty trained in the next 6 months, candidates with experience potty training are encouraged to apply! During the evenings you will keep him occupied, plan fun activities, prepare his dinner and help start his evening//bedtime routine.
The IDEAL candidate has a diverse skillset and is truly a self-starter (this is not a household that will micromanage, their goal is for you to get comfortable with the duties and take the reins from them!). ALL candidates must be very comfortable with dogs, they have a very sweet (+active) Pit-Lab Mix who is a total people person! While you won’t really have any “dog duties”, he will be around on a daily basis! Covid Vax (+ booster) is a requirement for this role. Additionally, they are hoping to grow their family so experience with newborns/infants is also ideal! They are interviewing ASAP and would love to have the position filled by the end of August! Apply today!