Westside Nannies believes that every family deserves an amazing nanny.
Rates and Placement Fees
Westside Nannies’ highly trained Placement Team will work with you to understand your needs, develop a detailed job description and craft a competitive compensation package to attract top talent specific to your family.
Below is a general guideline for professional nanny rates as well as an overview of our placement fees.
Professional Nanny Rates
(Gross Hourly Rate)
In Addition to Salary, Most Professional Nannies Receive the Following Benefits:
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays/Sick Days
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
(For On-the-Job Transportation)
We’ve made the HR aspects of being a household employer (payroll processing, tax filing and labor law compliance) simple and affordable by partnering with the HomePay service, the nation’s most trusted household employment payroll & tax specialist.
For Los Angeles-based Families our Placement Fee is 18% of the employee’s total gross annual compensation. In addition to local searches, our team conducts highly customized nationwide searches for families located outside of the greater Los Angeles area. Nationwide searches incur a Placement Fee of 25% of the employee’s total gross annual compensation. Additional fees may apply for short term positions, including Newborn Care Specialist searches.
Clients Receive the Following Benefits as part of Our Placement Service:
- A Confidential Consultation with an Experienced Placement Counselor To Discuss Your Family’s Needs
- A Customized Job Description
- Dedicated Support by our Expert Staff Throughout the Entire Placement Process
- Extensive Candidate Screening including Reference Checks, Employment Verification, Personal Interviews, and Internet Screening
- In-House Scheduling of All Interviews, Plus Detailed Interview and Hire Guidelines
- Once an Offer of Employment has been Extended and Accepted, a Comprehensive Background Check will be conducted and includes: Criminal History Search Including All Locations Lived in During the Last 7 Years, Auxiliary National Criminal Search Including Records for the Next 7 Years, Global Terrorist Search, Social Security Number Trace, and Motor Vehicle Report.
- A Professionally Drafted Employment Agreement Personally Tailored to Your Household
- Verification of CPR Certification
- Enrollment of Your New Hire with TrustLine (Required by CA State Law)
- An Exclusive One-Year Guarantee | In the event that Employment Ends Before One-Year, subject to the terms of our Permanent Placement Agreement, Westside Nannies will gladly apply a prorated portion of your original placement fee towards your next search