Premier Babysitting Membership
You have a nanny, but she has called in sick. You don’t have a nanny but you still need a night out! Whatever your circumstances may be, Westside Nannies is here to help and is proud to offer clients our Annual Premier Babysitting Membership. This membership ensures access to excellent, pre-screened babysitters for any time or day of the week.
All Babysitters Undergo the Signature Westside Nannies Vetting Process:
- Enhanced Criminal Background Investigation
- Auxiliary National Criminal Search Including Records for the Past 7 years
- Global Terrorist Search
- Social Security Number Trace
- Extensive In-Person Interview with WN Recruitment Specialist
- Work References
All babysitters must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum of 3 years of professional childcare experience, excellent childcare references, and have up-to-date CPR and First Aid certifications.
Here’s How It Works:
- You pay a one-time, annual membership fee of $199.00.
- You schedule a sitter anytime during business hours for an agency fee of $25.00 per day.
- You pay the sitter directly at the minimum hourly rate of $20.00 (or other negotiated hourly rate) at the end of each assignment.
A sitter can be requested during regular office hours, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM, by calling our Beverly Hills Office at 310.359.5300. There is a 4-hour payment minimum due to all babysitters. The daily agency booking fee is $25.00. Emergency care with less than 24 hours notice is billed at the agency fee of $65.00 per day. Overtime rates apply on all holidays and are subject to change. Agency fees are non-refundable. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being billed for a minimum of 4 hours.